Friday, February 22, 2008

THERE WILL BE ART...

Ladies and gentlemen, I've traveled over half my house to get to my computer to write this blog entry so I can be with you here today. I couldn't get away sooner because the new show is coming soon at KRONOS Art Gallery and I had to see about it. So, ladies and gentlemen, if I say I'm an art man you will agree. You have a great chance here, but bear in mind, you can lose it all if you're not careful, since the current show is only up for three more days. Out of all men that beg for a chance to sell you art maybe one in twenty will be art men, the rest... well, God knows. I'm fixed like no other art gallery in this field because at KRONOS we truly know and love art. We make it our business to find the most exciting and challenging artists for you to see. And this is why I can guarantee you art like nowhere else around. I assure you, whatever the others promise to do, when it comes to the showdown, they won't be there...